Wednesday 6 June 2007

Speechless

Today I kept to the Argentinian side of the waterfalls. Others had tole me to do the Brazilian side first, as over there you get a good panorama of the fall system. Here in Argentina it was up close and personal!

I love nature when it makes you feel small and insignificant. These waterfalls made me feel that. The power, the majesty, the noise.

The best sights in the world are great not just because of what they are, but also the where they are. Iguazu, located in thick jungle forest is great because it hits the spot on both counts.

Iguazu was, is, one of the most wonderful sights I have ever seen.

There are three parts to visiting the Argentinian side. The upper trail, will takes you high above the waterfalls, the lower trail to the base of the numerous falls, and finally to gaze at the sheer hell that is the Devils Throat.